We recently launched the Wallex Network as a quick and easy way to send payments to other Wallex users.
This feature is applicable to all existing and new Wallex users, supporting 13 currencies in your account. So for existing Wallex users, find out more below about how you can get started. You may also invite other users to come onboard and get a voucher worth S$100 under our referral program!
Which are the 13 currencies?
Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Chinese Renminbi - Offshore (CNH), Euro (EUR), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Japanese Yen (JPY), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Norwegian Kroner (NOK), Sterling Pound (GBP), Swedish Kroner (SEK), Swiss Franc (CHF), US Dollar (USD), Singapore Dollar (SGD)
Key benefits of Wallex Network
1. Faster speed:
Payments are absolutely near real-time, within minutes
2. Wide reach:
As long as the beneficiary is a Wallex client, payments will be received within a matter of minutes for 13 currencies
2. Easy to use:
You can enable transfers via Wallex Network in a click
How does Wallex Network work
Note: These are sample screenshots, for reference only.
1. When you fill up your beneficiary’s details, you will see a message that detects it as a Wallex account.
2. When reviewing information, ensure you see the same message about “Wallex Account detected” and check that account details are correct. This will enable the Wallex Network to be used for transactions to this beneficiary.
“Send Money” tab
1. Select your beneficiary that has been detected to be under the Wallex Network.
2. Ensure the Wallex Network option is selected.
3. After filling in other necessary information for payment, ensure all details are correct then click “Make Payment”.
4. Note you will receive a warning box to let you know that this payment can’t be canceled as the payment is in real time.
1. Click on “Expand” to copy your Wallex account details to pass to your desired sender.
2. To check whether payment is successful, you can take a look at the “History” tab under “Collections”. You will see that the payment type is “Wallex Network”.
We hope you enjoy a seamless experience when making payments to other Wallex users near real-time and in a click. Should you have any questions, feel free to reach out to your Account Manager or email@example.com.